Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old Dec 8, 2008, 03:45 PM   #1
Barbs
macrumors regular
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
What does AT&T charge for extended nights and weekend for a family plan?

The option that allows your nights and weekends to start at 7PM instead of 9PM.

Thanks!
Barbs is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 8, 2008, 03:56 PM   #2
abijnk
macrumors 68040
 
abijnk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Send a message via AIM to abijnk
These kinds of questions really should be answered by AT&T or at an AT&T forum. But for the sake of completeness: Link
__________________
Abbie
Twitter
Hockey Ramblings
abijnk is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 8, 2008, 04:25 PM   #3
cWeems
macrumors 6502a
 
cWeems's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: FLORIDA, USA
Send a message via AIM to cWeems
the question is... why not?

the goal of a business is to make money, not give everything away.
__________________
iPhone(RIP), iPhone 3G(RIP), iPhone 3GS(RIP), iPhone 4(RIP), iPhone 4S(Current). MacBook 2,1(RIP), MacBook 5,1(Current).
cWeems is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 8, 2008, 04:38 PM   #4
abijnk
macrumors 68040
 
abijnk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Send a message via AIM to abijnk
Quote:
Originally Posted by cWeems View Post
the question is... why not?

the goal of a business is to make money, not give everything away.
Uh, what?
__________________
Abbie
Twitter
Hockey Ramblings
abijnk is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 8, 2008, 04:44 PM   #5
Barbs
Thread Starter
macrumors regular
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by abiyng87 View Post
These kinds of questions really should be answered by AT&T or at an AT&T forum. But for the sake of completeness: Link
gee thanks why didn't I think of that

I know that a single plan is $8.99 to add early nights and weekends. But I can not find anything about family plans. Anyone that has this for a family plan could you please post what you pay.

I DO NOT CURRENTLY HAVE A PLAN TO GO TO MANAGE MY ACCOUNT AND SEE.
Barbs is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 8, 2008, 04:45 PM   #6
abijnk
macrumors 68040
 
abijnk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Send a message via AIM to abijnk
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbs View Post
gee thanks why didn't I think of that

I know that a single plan is $8.99 to add early nights and weekends. But I can not find anything about family plans. Anyone that has this for a family plan could you please post what you pay.

I DO NOT CURRENTLY HAVE A PLAN TO GO TO MANAGE MY ACCOUNT AND SEE.
Did you even go to the link????? It says it right there!!!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	ATT.JPG
Views:	205
Size:	65.0 KB
ID:	147669  
__________________
Abbie
Twitter
Hockey Ramblings

Last edited by abijnk; Dec 8, 2008 at 04:48 PM. Reason: Added screenshot
abijnk is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 8, 2008, 04:49 PM   #7
aristobrat
macrumors Demi-God
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Virginia Beach
Quote:
Originally Posted by abiyng87 View Post
Did you even go to the link????? It says it right there!!!
If you haven't been to that page before, it asks you for your zip code, or asks you to sign in to your account.

Maybe the OP didn't understand the page?
aristobrat is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 8, 2008, 04:51 PM   #8
abijnk
macrumors 68040
 
abijnk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Send a message via AIM to abijnk
Quote:
Originally Posted by aristobrat View Post
If you haven't been to that page before, it asks you for your zip code, or asks you to sign in to your account.

Maybe the OP didn't understand the page?
Exactly. So if it is available in your zip code it will show you the price. I didn't include a hard coded zip since it might not be available everywhere.
__________________
Abbie
Twitter
Hockey Ramblings
abijnk is offline   0 Reply With Quote

Reply
MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Similar Threads
thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
AT&T family plan question bernyberns iPhone 8 Nov 16, 2012 02:03 PM
AT&T Family Plan & using another #'s upgrade EarthDawn iPhone 24 Sep 20, 2012 05:04 PM
AT&T Family Plan Question bwhitta iPhone 2 Sep 13, 2012 03:47 PM
AT&T > Verizon Family Plan DJAKO iPhone 9 Sep 13, 2012 09:08 AM
Leaving one family plan (ATT) for another family plan (VZW) with the main number. McBeats iPhone 3 Sep 11, 2012 09:13 AM

Forum Jump

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:28 PM.

Mac Rumors | Mac | iPhone | iPhone Game Reviews | iPhone Apps

Mobile Version | Fixed | Fluid | Fluid HD
Copyright 2002-2013, MacRumors.com, LLC