Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

skasol

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 20, 2007
Hi, I just got my iphone 3 days ago, and I am going to jailbreak it, I am wondering what are the must have apps once I jailbreak, I am interested in landscaping text, video recorder and a better sms program.

can you please provide me with the names of the best apps to handle that and your top apps.

Thanks in advance.

jmmo20

macrumors 65816
Jun 15, 2006
Hi, I just got my iphone 3 days ago, and I am going to jailbreak it, I am wondering what are the must have apps once I jailbreak, I am interested in landscaping text, video recorder and a better sms program.

can you please provide me with the names of the best apps to handle that and your top apps.

Thanks in advance.

MobileSubstrate
SBSettings
Notifier
SwirlyMMS
BiteSMS (must have!! definitely)

skasol

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 20, 2007
MobileSubstrate
SBSettings
Notifier
SwirlyMMS
BiteSMS (must have!! definitely)

op, please search. there are threads on this very topic and very recent. no need to repeat them again

for example, here or here

All of the ones listed in this thread. :rolleyes:

I would recommend irealsms. It is awesome. I themed it. :D

Thank you all, I tried searching but I figure it would be easier if I asked people that already kind of weed out the bad ones and kept the great ones, thank you all for your suggestions, now time to jailbreak this phone.
I appreciate everyone's help and suggestions.

dukebound85

macrumors Core
Jul 17, 2005
5045 feet above sea level
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.