Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Crash1234

macrumors regular
Original poster
Oct 22, 2008
On previous ipod generations, specifically, my fifth gen video and second gen nano, I was able to set specific playlists to repeat. Like, they would play through and then start again. Unfortunately, I can't seem to figure out how to do this on my touch. Does anyone know how? Does the touch even have this capability? If anyone knows that'd be great.

Master Debater

macrumors member
Jul 30, 2008
Yes, you can do this. On your Now Playing screen, tap the album artwork, and there will be a bunch of controls such as a scrubber, genius button, and repeat/shuffle options. On the very left of this panel, you should see a little repeat symbol. Just tap that so it's blue, and it'll repeat the playlist when you get to the end of it.

Hope I helped! :)

Michaud68

macrumors member
Jun 10, 2008
Yes, you can do this. On your Now Playing screen, tap the album artwork, and there will be a bunch of controls such as a scrubber, genius button, and repeat/shuffle options. On the very left of this panel, you should see a little repeat symbol. Just tap that so it's blue, and it'll repeat the playlist when you get to the end of it.

Hope I helped! :)

Thanks I couldn't figure out why all my songs were repeating. I didn't even know the touch had a repeat feature must have hit it by accident.

Thanks again

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.