Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jcde7ago

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Aug 4, 2008
San Francisco, CA
As if WinterBoard wasn't twice as fast from last month's update, Jay Freeman (Saurik) is at it again, also adding a MobileSubstrate update, the second one in the past week I believe.

Winterboard Changelog:

"Added RiPDev's 0.01% Speedup" (I am assuming this is a knock on those guys)
"Using Many Themes Much Faster"
"Fixed Bundle Subfolder Theming"

Get it now through Cydia!

The General

macrumors 601
Jul 7, 2006
Does this fix the issue with application close animation? Every time I've used Winterboard it has made it so that when I close an application it just jerks back to the home screen instead of zooming out and the icons falling back into place.

Anyone know if that has been fixed yet?

cjm3113

macrumors 6502
Nov 30, 2008
Does this fix the issue with application close animation? Every time I've used Winterboard it has made it so that when I close an application it just jerks back to the home screen instead of zooming out and the icons falling back into place.

Anyone know if that has been fixed yet?

Mine does not jerk back, it zooms out just as it should. But I cannot say that it ever has not. (just never paid attention I guess)

SFStateStudent

macrumors 604
Aug 28, 2007
San Francisco California, USA
As if WinterBoard wasn't twice as fast from last month's update, Jay Freeman (Saurik) is at it again, also adding a MobileSubstrate update, the second one in the past week I believe.
Winterboard Changelog: "Added RiPDev's 0.01% Speedup" (I am assuming this is a knock on those guys) "Using Many Themes Much Faster" "Fixed Bundle Subfolder Theming" Get it now through Cydia!

+1 Thanks, SFSS:)

Go Gators! (Did I see u on campus at all this year?)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.