Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > Programming > iPhone/iPad Programming

Old Dec 26, 2008, 11:05 AM   #1
asheshsj
macrumors newbie

Iphone SMS Like Interface

Hi All,

I want to implement the Iphone SMS Like interface on my project. We need to use it for messaging, between users just as IM+ or Beejive does it. Although this is not chat its more like Iphone SMS / Email.

What I need to implement is the bubble interface that Iphone SMS has, where I can type in a message and its posted as a bubble, and when I receive a message and open it, it should be displayed in the same window as another bubble from the left hand side, just like you have it on Iphone SMS.

I would really appreciate if anyone here can help me out with this.

Thanks,
- A
asheshsj is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 26, 2008, 12:52 PM   #2
Pring
macrumors 6502

You want to look into using custom table view cells where each cell is drawn like a button, I believe that's how Apple do it.
Pring is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > Programming > iPhone/iPad Programming