Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

sbushell7

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 12, 2008
Hello,

I am creating a site with iWeb and I really need a forum to be added to the site.

Can you tell me how to do this so that users have to register, log in with a password have their own user area, can upload their own icon etc, etc.

...and so it intergrates with my site.

Thanks in advance!

Sam

r.j.s

Moderator emeritus
Mar 7, 2007
Texas
I don't think it can be done in iWeb, look into something like phpBB or vBulletin.

NFLBlitze1

macrumors newbie
Dec 11, 2008
Hello,

I am creating a site with iWeb and I really need a forum to be added to the site.

Can you tell me how to do this so that users have to register, log in with a password have their own user area, can upload their own icon etc, etc.

...and so it intergrates with my site.

Thanks in advance!

Sam

You won't be able to do that with iweb, if your looking for a message board like invisionboards or phpboards, count that out in regards to iweb, not supported, you might be able to get away with a small message board of some sorts by manipulating code with html snippets, but iweb isn't the best route to go if your looking to create a forum

sbushell7

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 12, 2008
okay, is there a way that i could make a forum elsewhere and put it in my site so it looks like it fits in?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.