Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > Programming > iPhone/iPad Programming

Old Dec 31, 2008, 01:48 PM   #1
shaffer
macrumors newbie

saving image

I have an imageview with two smaller image views on top of it. I have a connection to the big image view and an IBAction to save the big image, with the smaller images on it. How do i save an image? Thanks,

Daniel
shaffer is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jan 5, 2009, 12:00 PM   #2
jnic
macrumors 6502a

Try UIImageWriteToSavedPhotosAlbum.
jnic is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jan 5, 2009, 04:03 PM   #3
shaffer
macrumors newbie

saving image

thnxs for the reply, I got saving images working but I have another question.

I have an image of a hat on a uiimageview in the middle of the page. The user imports or snaps a photo and then imports that photo on a uiimageview below the hat imageview. The user then can move the imported pic to the users likings. How would i save both these images in the way they are, so users can look at a pic of a person with the hat on them? thanks,

Daniel
shaffer is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jan 6, 2009, 04:25 AM   #4
jnic
macrumors 6502a

Try UIImagePickerController.html.

(You might find it instructive to browse the UIKit Framework Reference.)
jnic is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > Programming > iPhone/iPad Programming