Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPod

Old Dec 31, 2008, 06:15 PM   #1
pisces03x
macrumors regular

iPhone Remote + Handbrake + Apple TV

Hi,

I have an Apple TV and an iPhone which are paired together so that the remote functionality can be used. When I sync my Apple TV with any TV show purchased from the iTunes store, and then access my Apple TV with my iPhone all episodes from that specific show and season are grouped together under one menu.

However, when I encode my own DVDs with Handbrake, the episodes of a specific show are not grouped together under one menu but each individual episode is listed.

Has anybody else had this problem and, if so, how did you go around fixing it? It's annoying that I can't figure this out.

Thanks
Old Jan 1, 2009, 01:01 AM   #2
pisces03x
macrumors regular

Okay, just managed to get them into separate menus for each season of each show. But one thing remains, they are out of order in Remote.

They don't appear to be out of order in iTunes or Apple TV. Is this a common issue?

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPod