Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iOS > Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old Jan 4, 2009, 09:44 AM   #1
Tokiopop
macrumors 68000
 
Tokiopop's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: West Yorkshire, UK
Send a message via MSN to Tokiopop Send a message via Skype™ to Tokiopop
Wallpaper Packages from Cydia?

Well, I searched around and found nothing.

I downloaded one of the wallpaper packages from cydia (the abstract one, methinks). But I can't seem to find just where they are? Does anyone know where I can find the wallpapers? I've looked in my photos and Winterboard
__________________
MBP 13", iPhone 3G, iPhone 4 32GB

I'm afraid your sarcasm detectors are broken, good sir.
Tokiopop is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4, 2009, 12:32 PM   #2
DannyBres
macrumors 65816
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: UK
lol Settings>Wallpapers hehe
__________________
2011 MacBook Air i5 1.7 w/ 27" TB Display
32GB iPhone 5 & 32GB iPad Mini with Retina Display
DannyBres is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4, 2009, 12:58 PM   #3
Tokiopop
Thread Starter
macrumors 68000
 
Tokiopop's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: West Yorkshire, UK
Send a message via MSN to Tokiopop Send a message via Skype™ to Tokiopop
*facepalm* xD
My how I feel dumb
__________________
MBP 13", iPhone 3G, iPhone 4 32GB

I'm afraid your sarcasm detectors are broken, good sir.
Tokiopop is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Sep 1, 2010, 12:24 AM   #4
Calliba88
macrumors newbie
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Thumbs down Buuuuuut

I had the same problem and it's not in settings > wallpaper..
I have an iPhone 4, got it yesterday, jailbroke it this morning. Seems to be ****ing up a bit it's crashed twice already and half the apps I dl just don't work. Any advice?
Calliba88 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Sep 3, 2010, 12:22 AM   #5
sfaguy
macrumors member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calliba88 View Post
I had the same problem and it's not in settings > wallpaper..
I have an iPhone 4, got it yesterday, jailbroke it this morning. Seems to be ****ing up a bit it's crashed twice already and half the apps I dl just don't work. Any advice?
you are not alone, i download a wallpaper call DUST from cydia onto my iphone4 yesterday.

http://modmyi.com/cydia/com.macciti.dust

yet, i can not seem to find it anywhere. definitely NOT in settings->wallpaper.
sfaguy is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Sep 3, 2010, 12:54 AM   #6
atlbuc
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Atlanta
It seems to be putting the wallpapers in /var/stash/Wallpaper
atlbuc is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Sep 3, 2010, 11:07 PM   #7
sfaguy
macrumors member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by atlbuc View Post
It seems to be putting the wallpapers in /var/stash/Wallpaper
thanks for the info. that is so silly, really. now one has to use SSH to get to it. where is the camera folder as i need to move it there in order to access it, right???

i copy the downloaded wallpaper to my own folder and then sync my folder via itunes. then point to the folder while setting my wallpaper.

Last edited by sfaguy; Sep 3, 2010 at 11:12 PM.
sfaguy is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Sep 6, 2010, 04:40 AM   #8
vonPauluS
macrumors newbie
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Guys, i have the same problem,downloaded lot of walleys from Cydia,and cant locate em on my Iphone 4. Can anybody properly describe me how to set Cydias wallpapers on my phone?
vonPauluS is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Oct 12, 2010, 02:45 PM   #9
gauravthapar
macrumors newbie
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: New Delhi, India
Same problem..

Also having the same problem on my iPod touch. I download the wallpapers from cydia and don't get to locate it on my iPod. Need help. Please do reply to this reply.
__________________
8GB IPod touch 2g jailbroken
gauravthapar is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Feb 22, 2011, 08:36 PM   #10
IBreak32
macrumors newbie
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
I Found it

well i figured out how but befor i tell you just please go and subscribe to my youtube channel ibreak32 http://www.youtube.com/user/IBreak32?feature=mhum

ok so here is what you need:
Ifile-cydia cracked or uncracked (no will not supply link for cracked)
camera+(appstore appcake, or installous)
jailbroken ipod. obviously
a wallpaper package
common sense ahaha
STEPS:
1. download a awesome package from wallpapers.
2.go to var/stash/wallpaper in Ifile.
3.find a picture click image viwer not camera+
4.click once on picture and in the middle you will see a folder with arrow pointing down.
should say image succesfully installed to camera+
5. go to photos and find the picture you saved in camera+ should say camera rool and there you go you got the photo right on you iphone/ipod
if this was help please subscribe!
IBreak32 is offline   -1 Reply With Quote
Old Feb 11, 2012, 07:10 PM   #11
BBooch
macrumors newbie
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
get iFile

Quote:
Originally Posted by IBreak32 View Post
well i figured out how but befor i tell you just please go and subscribe to my youtube channel ibreak32 http://www.youtube.com/user/IBreak32?feature=mhum

ok so here is what you need:
Ifile-cydia cracked or uncracked (no will not supply link for cracked)
camera+(appstore appcake, or installous)
jailbroken ipod. obviously
a wallpaper package
common sense ahaha
STEPS:
1. download a awesome package from wallpapers.
2.go to var/stash/wallpaper in Ifile.
3.find a picture click image viwer not camera+
4.click once on picture and in the middle you will see a folder with arrow pointing down.
should say image succesfully installed to camera+
5. go to photos and find the picture you saved in camera+ should say camera rool and there you go you got the photo right on you iphone/ipod
if this was help please subscribe!
This worked.... although all you really need is iFile, not camera+. browse over to var/stash/wallpaper, click the down arrow and it's added to your camera roll. Select your wallpaper from your camera roll now.
BBooch is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Feb 11, 2012, 07:25 PM   #12
3bs
macrumors 603
 
3bs's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Quote:
Originally Posted by BBooch View Post
This worked.... although all you really need is iFile, not camera+. browse over to var/stash/wallpaper, click the down arrow and it's added to your camera roll. Select your wallpaper from your camera roll now.
Where do ringtones from cydia go?
3bs is offline   0 Reply With Quote

Reply
MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iOS > Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Export List of installed packages from cydia?? iMrNiceGuy0023 Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks 19 Mar 31, 2013 09:33 AM
How do i get wallpapers installed from cydia to work? tmzn32 Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks 1 Feb 10, 2011 06:56 PM
cant rememeber the name of this package from cydia >.< Austin2048 iPod touch Hacks 2 Jul 14, 2009 10:56 PM
New packages in Cydia SheepNutz Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks 3 Nov 29, 2008 12:58 PM
pwnagetool, expert mode, custom packages WITHOUT Cydia spamdumpster Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks 0 Jul 31, 2008 07:05 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:03 AM.

Mac Rumors | Mac | iPhone | iPhone Game Reviews | iPhone Apps

Mobile Version | Fixed | Fluid | Fluid HD
Copyright 2002-2013, MacRumors.com, LLC