Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Archive > Archives of Old Posts > Macintosh Computers

Old Mar 3, 2004, 04:00 PM   #1
Rick Friele
macrumors member

Send a message via AIM to Rick Friele
Not copying all songs in playlist to iPod

Both me and my fiance share our mini. She has her own playlist as well as I. I have a playlist with 360 songs in it. The iPod mini is empty and when I drag my playlist to the iPod it says copying xx of 356 and not xx of 360. Where did those other 4 songs go? They are all checked. Anyone else notice this?
Old Mar 3, 2004, 04:03 PM   #2
Rick Friele
macrumors member

Send a message via AIM to Rick Friele
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick Friele
Both me and my fiance share our mini. She has her own playlist as well as I. I have a playlist with 360 songs in it. The iPod mini is empty and when I drag my playlist to the iPod it says copying xx of 356 and not xx of 360. Where did those other 4 songs go? They are all checked. Anyone else notice this?
Ahh, nevermind. Problem resolved. I had 4 duplicates in my playlist. Is there a way to prevent playlists from containing duplicates? Atleast it doesn't put duplicates on the iPod.

MacRumors Forums > Archive > Archives of Old Posts > Macintosh Computers