Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPod

Old Jan 6, 2009, 07:36 PM   #1
bndoarn
macrumors 6502a

complete my tv season?

i know you can use complete my album to pay a discounted price to get the rest of the songs from an album that you only have some songs from but is there anything like this for TV seasons? earlier i bought two episodes of Lost but now i want to buy that whole season but i don't want to pay for those two episodes again.
Old Jan 6, 2009, 09:07 PM   #2
powerbook911
macrumors 68030

Quote:
Originally Posted by bndoarn View Post
i know you can use complete my album to pay a discounted price to get the rest of the songs from an album that you only have some songs from but is there anything like this for TV seasons? earlier i bought two episodes of Lost but now i want to buy that whole season but i don't want to pay for those two episodes again.
No, this is not available.

If you want the entire season, you could try to buy the season pass, and then write iTunes support and request a refund on your first two individual purchases, but obviously they have no promise to do it.

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPod