Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone > iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting

Old Jan 9, 2009, 01:17 AM   #1
milk242
macrumors 6502a

Reactivation of the iphone??

Hi,

My wife's iphone broke so I gave her mine since I don't use the features much and when I stick her sim in to my iphone it asks me to activate it again. Does activating it again mean I'm renewing the contract? And if it does, is there some special way to tranfer sims from one iphone to another?

Thanks.
Old Jan 9, 2009, 08:57 AM   #2
neesh0
macrumors 6502a

you can use quickpwn to reactive it or unlock it if she is on another GSM carrier.
2 Gb DDR3 RAM
neesh0 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9, 2009, 11:49 AM   #3
hexonxonx
Banned

If your iPhone was already activated when you put her sim in, it should work without having to activate. I witched sims earlier with me two iPhones just to try it out and they both worked fine, no activation required.
hexonxonx is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone > iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting