Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPod

Old Jan 10, 2009, 04:07 AM   #1
big_malk
macrumors 6502a

iPhone purchase, missing songs

I downloaded the single of the week, Little Boots - Stuck on repeat, and I quite liked it so I thought I'd buy the EP while I was out with my iPhone, and try out the iTunes store over the mobile network.

Half way through downloading one song my iPhone said 'one or more of the purchases had been downloaded via iTunes on my computer' or something like that, not very handy if I want to listen to it before I go home I thought...

But I get home, sure enough one of the songs is already there in iTunes, I sync my iPhone... still only one of the songs is there...

On my iPhone I have 'Stuck On Repeat' twice (the free single), and 'Love Kills'.
In iTunes I have 'Stuck On Repeat' (the free song I downloaded before) and now 'Love Kills'.

Both are missing 'Meddle', I've tried 'Check for available downloads' but it says everything has been downloaded.

What can I do?
This isn't yet in my purchase history, if that makes any difference.
big_malk is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPod