Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > Programming > iPhone/iPad Programming

Old Jan 10, 2009, 12:41 PM   #1
neiltc13
macrumors 68040

Is it possible to use the "Photos" tiled thumbnails in a custom app?

I've got a quick question relating to image thumbnails on iPhone. My application design is to throw up the thumbnail tiles like in the official "Photos" application.

My question is, can this be done easily with the SDK or would I have to custom build something? I'm pulling in the image thumbnails of a standard size from my server and it's either this method or using the standard list to let the user choose. Obviously the former would be preferable.

Thanks!
neiltc13 is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > Programming > iPhone/iPad Programming