Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jmbone

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 10, 2009
I purchased three songs on my iPhone that won't transfer to iTunes and don't show up in the iPhone Purchased Music folder. A subsequent purchase transferred fine. Does anyone know why this is happening? I have rebooted my Mac, done a software reboot of the iPhone, done a hardware reboot of the iPhone, and still no luck. Everything else seems to be working as it should. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

jmbone

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 10, 2009
David,

Thanks for the idea. I have not received a receipt from Apple with those items on it yet. If one comes, I'll try that. If not, I guess I'll just buy the songs in iTunes.

Thanks again,
Mitchel

DPA

macrumors 65816
If you did not receive a receipt then you shouldn't of been charged. It takes a few hours to a day for the receipt to come so keep that in mind. Check with your credit card company that your Apple ID has to see if you were charged. If not just download the songs on your computer. Also check the downloads spot in the iTunes app on your iPhone, it could of been paused for some reason.

David

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.