Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone > iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting

Old Jan 10, 2009, 09:36 PM   #1
chuckj24
macrumors newbie

my iphone wont turn on.it only stays on the loading screen.

well! last night i resetted my iphones setting because my cousin wanted to purchase it.
after the process was done, my iphone apparently died while i was sleeping. so all day today ive been trying to turn it on for my cousin. it only stays on the loading screen.
i can still reset it by holding down the 2 buttons but it still wont turn on....Please help me!! i cant afford another phone..
chuckj24 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10, 2009, 09:39 PM   #2
leishan
macrumors 6502

Have you tried connecting to you computer? I've had mine do that, only to power up when I connected it to my iMac.
leishan is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10, 2009, 09:41 PM   #3
chuckj24
macrumors newbie

yea i have.ive done everything.it still wont get past the loading screen. i dont get it!
chuckj24 is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone > iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting