Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

egk69

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Dec 5, 2008
Hi, just want to know if theres a possible way to delete just 1 call on the call history!??!

thanks

alphaod

macrumors Core
Feb 9, 2008
NYC
Full restore and sync without restoring from backup.

It'll still show up on your phone bill as a FYI.

egk69

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Dec 5, 2008
hehehe, i dont need this, but a friend its dying for it, lol!

maybe theres an app that can change or hide a call, or make a incoming call to be seen as a different phone # and name!? and store it like that on the Recent calls? or i dont know?

any ideas!?!

macbookhamburg

macrumors regular
Jan 3, 2007
well if you always delete the whole list it apparently looks suspicious ( I get in trouble for it sometimes even though I delete the list everyday because I don´t need it and it confuses me) :) I also delete sms because I don´t see a point and keeping them...
the solution for you friend would be just to save the number under a different name like work om or somethng like that :)

PennCentralFan

macrumors regular
Jan 6, 2009
Twin Cities
Yeah there's no way to do it now. I can't believe no one at apple thought that would be a good idea. Maybe it's like a picnic where someone forgets to bring the mustard and you have to go without. It doesn't ruin the picnic, but the hot dogs aren't just the same.

pm0nkey

macrumors newbie
Jan 19, 2009
i don't think it'll help him for any past calls, but why not store the number as 'Best Buy' or any local business, maybe a bar if it's late night screwing.

Even better, set it as his best guy friends' secondary number or something of that nature...you get the idea here..

mileslogan

macrumors newbie
Jan 15, 2009
California
You can use Smart Dial ..

This only keeps track of outgoing calls .. If you want to call that other chick , just call using the regular green phone option on the iPhone and delete that history .

And use the Smart Dial for ' safe ' numbers .. and you can keep that history

snoogles

macrumors newbie
Feb 5, 2009
iLog / MobileLog will do this well, but a free solution is to install iCallBR thru Cydia. Both solutions require you to jailbreak your iPhone.

Immadumas

macrumors newbie
Nov 11, 2010
Does my name say it all!?

F** F** omg

Ok I do not have an iphone but my "boyfriend" does ( I am using this term lightly!!!) So His friend request me on FB and i accept. No Big! Then I am browsing through pics on his profile and I see Labor Day 2010 Still browsing... Now uve got my attention! Labor day weekend... a week after he spent a week with me at my parents I see photos of him at the lake with his friends and some chick in every pic he is in! Fishy?! Yes I do believe. So imma drop it I'll go work on the computer to stop thinking about it.... His iphone sitting right there... Dang I cant help but look 3 calls to chelsea???? one text??? Fishy??? I ACCIDENTLY HIT IT AND IT CALLED HER AT 1030 AT NIGHT ! dANG BUT I NEED TO ERASE THAT!...:mad:

why do i care if he realizes that i looked at his phone? :confused:

Apple OC

macrumors 68040
Oct 14, 2010
Hogtown
F** F** omg

Ok I do not have an iphone but my "boyfriend" does ( I am using this term lightly!!!) So His friend request me on FB and i accept. No Big! Then I am browsing through pics on his profile and I see Labor Day 2010 Still browsing... Now uve got my attention! Labor day weekend... a week after he spent a week with me at my parents I see photos of him at the lake with his friends and some chick in every pic he is in! Fishy?! Yes I do believe. So imma drop it I'll go work on the computer to stop thinking about it.... His iphone sitting right there... Dang I cant help but look 3 calls to chelsea???? one text??? Fishy??? I ACCIDENTLY HIT IT AND IT CALLED HER AT 1030 AT NIGHT ! dANG BUT I NEED TO ERASE THAT!...:mad:

do not worry ... he is probably not that smart ... you should be thinking why be with him anyway ... let him be chelsea's problem

heisenberg123

macrumors 603
Oct 31, 2010
Hamilton, Ontario
F** F** omg

your not only staying with this pud, but your blaming your self somehow for something?

rdowns

macrumors Penryn
Jul 11, 2003
F** F** omg

Is this a ****ing twilight board now?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.