Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

asaad

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 12, 2006
It's an .MP4 h.264 AAC and it tells me after it renders the menu that I should click delete encoded assets and try to burn again, I can't get it to work...any advice? Thanks

asaad

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 12, 2006
How large is the file? Have you tried deleting the assets it says to delete?

David
The file is 700mb and yes it tells me to go to the advanced tab and hit delete encoded assets, I do and try again and it'll render the menu and bring up the same thing jsut as it's about to encode the .mp4 itself.

asaad

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 12, 2006
Are you using a template or adding any of your own photos? Can you preview the DVD with menus by clicking the play button?

David
I am using the mirror theme with a photo of the movie I'm burning...also yes I can it works just fine when I hit play.

LethalWolfe

macrumors G3
Jan 11, 2002
Los Angeles
How long is the mp4 video and do you know if it has DRM attached to it? Have you tried opening the file in iMovie and exporting it to iDVD that way?

Lethal

asaad

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 12, 2006
How long is the mp4 video and do you know if it has DRM attached to it? Have you tried opening the file in iMovie and exporting it to iDVD that way?

Lethal
The movie is 1:36, I know I can open the movie in qt, I can also preview the dvd in iDVD but once I get to the part where the movie needs to be encoded it gives me the error message. I'll try doing it in iMovie, thanks.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.