Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > Programming > iPhone/iPad Programming

Old Jan 18, 2009, 11:23 AM   #1
Dingo Dave 69
macrumors regular

How do I uninstall the iphone SDK?

I downloaded the iphone SDK and installed it in the folder it recommended, the Developer one. After looking at it and realising its maybe not the best thing for a beginnner to use I want to uninstall it. However when I go in the Developer folder on my mac there is lots of folders and files, can someone please tell me which ones to delete that are for the iphone SDK and give me back some HD space?

Cheers
Dingo Dave 69 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jan 18, 2009, 11:50 AM   #2
andreab35
macrumors 6502a

Although I can't personally help you out fully, I attached a PDF file about iPhone SDK and XCode. Somewhere in the document may be able to help you out with uninstallation.

Good luck!
Sorry I couldn't be much of a help.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf About iPhone SDK.pdf (77.5 KB, 235 views)
andreab35 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jan 18, 2009, 03:12 PM   #3
PhoneyDeveloper
macrumors 68020

From the Terminal run the uninstall-devtools script as described in the About iPhone SDK.pdf file.

You can simply drag /Developer to the trash but it won't delete some things that were installed in other places.
PhoneyDeveloper is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > Programming > iPhone/iPad Programming