Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPod

Old Jan 18, 2009, 01:20 PM   #1
weezercleaver
macrumors member

Send a message via AIM to weezercleaver Send a message via Yahoo to weezercleaver
Tranferring music from iPod

Hello, this may have been answered before but here goes: I am a recent mac switcher who's PC crashed and would like to reformat my iPod to mac format to run updates etc. I would like to take my music off my iPod first so that i do not lose it in the process. I downloaded iPod Disk but there are numerous problems with it (it will unexpectedly quit and will not re-open until i restart my computer.) I had a trial version of another program on my PC which worked wonderfully but is only for windows. Are there any other good programs to accomplish this task for mac?
weezercleaver is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jan 18, 2009, 02:53 PM   #2
JediMeister
macrumors 68040

Search on google for Senuti.
JediMeister is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPod