Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > Programming > iPhone/iPad Programming

Old Jan 19, 2009, 04:17 AM   #1
priyank.ranka
macrumors member

itunes Name

hi as we know we can get the details from the address book of the phone into our application...does any1 knows how to get name of the person from the itunes...I want to get the name of the device which is same as the name which is displayed in the itunes whn we connect our iphone to computer....I want to display the device name into my application.Plz help me out....Waiting fr your useful tips on my query...Thank you
priyank.ranka is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > Programming > iPhone/iPad Programming

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Apple Announces iTunes Radio, Ad-Supported, Free for iTunes Match Subscribers MacRumors iOS Blog Discussion 86 Jan 7, 2014 11:32 AM
iTunes Match: iTunes Purchases Default to Album Title Metadata That's in iTunes Store JPM42 Apple TV and Home Theater 0 Oct 24, 2013 05:34 PM
[SOLVED] iTunes Match music not showing up in iTunes when cell Data disabled Xylian iOS 7 4 Oct 3, 2013 07:31 AM
Apple Releases iTunes 11.0.4 with Improved Syncing and iTunes Store Sign-in Fix MacRumors MacRumors.com News Discussion 103 Jun 17, 2013 12:59 PM
Moving to Android, trouble getting DRM free songs on iTunes (using iTunes match) miamialley Alternatives to iOS and iOS Devices 2 Apr 28, 2013 12:17 PM