Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 24, 2008
On Simulator with 2.1 my code works fine, but when I build it for Simulator 2.2 my application hangs on that call:

Code:
AudioQueueNewOutput (
        &audioFormat,
        playbackCallback,
        self, 
        CFRunLoopGetCurrent (),
        kCFRunLoopCommonModes,
        &queueObject
    );

audioFormat correctly filled with call
Code:
AudioFileGetProperty (
		audioFileID, 
		kAudioFilePropertyDataFormat,
		&sizeof(AudioStreamBasicDescription),
		&audioFormat
	);
audioFormat:
audioFormat.png

I used my own sound file and sound files from Apple's examples - same result. Who can help me with that problem?

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 24, 2008
2009-01-20 15:23:26.770 myApp[1988:20b] Error loading /Library/QuickTime/LiveType.component/Contents/MacOS/LiveType: dlopen(/Library/QuickTime/LiveType.component/Contents/MacOS/LiveType, 262): Symbol not found: _SCDynamicStoreCopyConsoleUser
Referenced from: /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/LangAnalysis.framework/Versions/A/LangAnalysis
Expected in: /Developer/Platforms/iPhoneSimulator.platform/Developer/SDKs/iPhoneSimulator2.2.sdk/System/Library/Frameworks/SystemConfiguration.framework/Versions/A/SystemConfiguration
=shlibs-removed,shlib-info=[num="50",name="LiveType",kind="-",dyld-addr="0x4803000",reason="dyld",requested-state="E",state="E",path="/Library/QuickTime/LiveType.component/Contents/MacOS/LiveType",description="/Library/QuickTime/LiveType.component/Contents/MacOS/LiveType",loaded_addr="0x4803000",slide="0x4803000",prefix=""]
=shlibs-removed,shlib-info=[num="53",name="LiveType",kind="F",dyld-addr="0x480b000",reason="dyld",requested-state="E",state="E",path="/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/LiveType.framework/Versions/A/LiveType",description="/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/LiveType.framework/Versions/A/LiveType",loaded_addr="0x480b000",slide="0x480b000",prefix=""]

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.