Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > Programming > iPhone/iPad Programming

Old Jan 20, 2009, 12:07 PM   #1
Franhu
macrumors newbie

Need help by advancing from one view to another using a button!

Hi

I want to make a really simple iphone app: one view with a single button... when the button is tapped a new view appears. That's it.

I'm a amateur so I need help!

Thank You
Franhu is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20, 2009, 12:23 PM   #2
dejo

I suspect you want something more specific, but based on that generalized requirement, just create a new project using the Utility Application template.
dejo is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > Programming > iPhone/iPad Programming

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search