Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

xkRoWx

macrumors regular
Original poster
Oct 15, 2007
Canada
I opened the iTunes equalizer and it wasn't showing on the desktop. I tried using Expose (show all windows) and I see the equalizer "open". But when I exit Expose I see my Equalizer flies up and behind (or possibly over) the toolbar on top. I tried everything I could, but to no prevail.

There was no way that I could possibly click behind the toolbar, I tried to bring all the windows up front and that didn't work. Tried clicking on the equalizer from Expose and it flies up again.

Is there any other way to bring the little window back?

xkRoWx

macrumors regular
Original poster
Oct 15, 2007
Canada
Uhm, go to "window" in the menu bar and select equalizer? Or alternatively, alt + apple + 2?

Only if I wish it was that easy, haha. I honestly tried everything. Everything.:mad:

Like I've said, the equalizer IS open, but its either above or behind the toolbar on top of the screen, judging from how the equalizer moves back into position after exiting Expose (show all windows). :confused::confused::confused:

:S

wadek

macrumors member
Oct 11, 2007
What has worked for me in the past is to select the next lower resolution in the Displays control panel. Should move the window to a draggable position.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.