Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Special Interests > Visual Media > Web Design and Development

Old Jan 28, 2009, 04:00 PM   #1
oatybar
macrumors newbie

Domain auction sites

I have a fairly valuable domain name that I'm looking to auction off. Can anyone recommend a good auction site or fill me in on what this process might entail? I've never gone through the process before.
oatybar is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jan 28, 2009, 04:19 PM   #2
angelwatt
Moderator emeritus

There was a relatively recent thread here on just that. Use the search to see if you can turn it up. I believe it had something like "selling a web site" or "selling a domain" in the title. There was a little nonsense in the thread, but near the end some good information was provided.
angelwatt is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jan 29, 2009, 02:44 AM   #3
ilovemac1234
macrumors newbie

selling web sites

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelwatt View Post
There was a relatively recent thread here on just that. Use the search to see if you can turn it up. I believe it had something like "selling a web site" or "selling a domain" in the title. There was a little nonsense in the thread, but near the end some good information was provided.
there are a lot of places you can do that. Places like forums.digitalpoint.com,
sitepoint.com. dnforum.com, namepros.com are the forums that allow you sell off your sites or domains. You may also list them at sedo, moniker etc.

do do a search in the internet and you will have it.

MacRumors Forums > Special Interests > Visual Media > Web Design and Development