Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > Programming > Mac Programming

Old Feb 2, 2009, 06:05 PM   #1
FJH
macrumors newbie

Dashcode & RSS

Hi,

I've got some basic knowledge of programming but not all that confident to hard code a widget from scratch. Dashcode solves that problem for me thankfully!

My question is with their RSS template. I'm looking to create a widget for a sports team which takes in maybe 3-4 different feeds for the team (based upon different sites, reporting different news). Now i don't want all the feeds to show on the widget, i want to allow the user to select their desired feed & then show say 10 latest stories.

Now looking on the basic RSS template it'll only allow one feed per widget (as far as I can see), is there anyway to open it up to allow me to code more feed choices in there?

If anyone could point me in the direction of a tutorial or another resource then that would be great!

Thanks
FJH is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > Programming > Mac Programming