Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

fab85

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 8, 2009
Hello, I am wanting to sell my iMac G5 for parts, etc. It only needs a new logic board, which through Apple I was told that it was worth selling when I brought it in and the logic board problem was determined.

I can't find similar eBay listings as mine, others seem to have other problems, I'm just not getting a good match and I'm hesitant to list in fear of listing too low or too high and spending time relisting.

Mine is 17" and it's a PowerPC type... and everything works perfect except needing the new logic board.
The Mighty Mouse is brand new and the keyboard is used but looks great and is in perfect working order (if those two items even matter to the type of person who would buy!)
The iMac itself is in perfect condition.
It still has the original manuals and startup disks and box also!
I also put in more ram last summer so now I believe there's 4G of ram... or 2, and that is information I would put in the listing when I determine it-- just mentioning it for here, its maxed apparently. And also has the iSight.

What should I list it for? My guess was to start a bid at $299 but is that too low? Or too high...? I'm just so clueless!

So... what price would you guys suggest?

Thanks for any help!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.