Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone

Old Feb 16, 2009, 11:24 AM   #1
markfc
macrumors 6502a

Send a message via ICQ to markfc Send a message via AIM to markfc Send a message via MSN to markfc Send a message via Skype™ to markfc
Enable line-in on iMac so I can play iPhone tunes...

I have my iPhone synced to my iMac at home but want to play the tunes of my iPhone at my iMac at work.

Obviously iTunes won't let me as disk sharing isn't enable on the iPhone but if I take a lead from the line out at the back of my 3g dock, is there some software that will enable the line in on my iMac so that the music will come through the speakers?

Cheers.
markfc is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16, 2009, 11:41 AM   #2
markfc
macrumors 6502a

Send a message via ICQ to markfc Send a message via AIM to markfc Send a message via MSN to markfc Send a message via Skype™ to markfc
ah it's okay, i found a linein application called line in!
markfc is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone