Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone > iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting

Old Feb 17, 2009, 11:37 PM   #1
yOyOYoo
macrumors 6502a

iPhoto pops up when I plug in my iPhone

Can I stop this from happening?! Sometimes there are no photos I would like to download from the iPhone to my iPhoto. I can't seem to figure out how to turn this feature off. help!
yOyOYoo is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Feb 17, 2009, 11:52 PM   #2
DPA
macrumors 65816

Location: trapped as a prisoner of a purple aurora and an aluminum device
You can go into iPhoto preferences and turn this off. Click iPhoto>Preferences, in the General tab, change the setting of Connecting Camera Opens from iPhoto to No Application. Next time MRoogle!

David
Old Feb 18, 2009, 12:23 AM   #3
yOyOYoo
macrumors 6502a

Quote:
Originally Posted by FCP.guru.guy View Post
You can go into iPhoto preferences and turn this off. Click iPhoto>Preferences, in the General tab, change the setting of Connecting Camera Opens from iPhoto to No Application. Next time MRoogle!

David
Thank you! and thank you for the link to Mroogle! haha
yOyOYoo is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone > iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting