Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

DavieBoy

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jan 8, 2009
New Jersey
I am a big SuperHero fan, especially of IronMan. Anyway I really like the logo's that are made for the fake companies in the comic books and especially the movies.

I noticed there were no high quality pics of the Stark Industies logo so I convinced my brother to create some using Illustrator & Photoshop. Here is what he came up with in less than a half hour...

These are all high quality, they should be the exact resolution for the 24" iMac (that was the pixel size we used to make the files)

I have some other wallpapers of other logos I will put up later but this is a strong start... I love them for my work wallpaper and my iPhone home screen.

Does anyone else have something to share?

Here are some more....

Attachments

• Stark b:w.jpg
    Stark b:w.jpg
    238.2 KB · Views: 27,831
  • Stark w-b.jpg
    Stark w-b.jpg
    238.1 KB · Views: 6,175
  • Stark white-black.jpg
    Stark white-black.jpg
    317.5 KB · Views: 2,331
  • Stark metal-black.jpg
    Stark metal-black.jpg
    348.2 KB · Views: 6,621
  • Stark b-g.jpg
    Stark b-g.jpg
    341.8 KB · Views: 14,526
  • shield desktop.jpg
    shield desktop.jpg
    228.1 KB · Views: 9,405
  • ocpwallpaper.jpg
    ocpwallpaper.jpg
    129.6 KB · Views: 2,041

DavieBoy

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jan 8, 2009
New Jersey
My brother put this together yesterday. Also wanted to show off my "tony stark phone" It is a 7" digital picture frame and cordless phone. It matches the Aluminum iMac and I only keep the different stark wallpapers in it. I got it on woot.

Attachments

• Stark white-black copy.jpg
    Stark white-black copy.jpg
    365.2 KB · Views: 1,151
  • IMG_0307.JPG
    IMG_0307.JPG
    415.3 KB · Views: 674

DavieBoy

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jan 8, 2009
New Jersey
I was just looking at that GE PhotoPhone yesterday. How's the actual phone and stuff? Pretty cool?

Matches the iMac as close as something not made by apple can. The phone quality is okay but I don't take it more that 5 feet from the base. I heard it is not that good and the box doesn't say anything about what Ghz it is. I think it is 1.8 which is bad. The digital frame is weird. I put a bunch of pics from my last vacation, all from the same camera, and it tells me it can't read some.

All in all I am happy with it. I don't use the phone much. Great buy for $40 which is how much it cost on woot. Don't know if I would have paid 60 or 80 which is what it is going for on ebay.

DavieBoy

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jan 8, 2009
New Jersey
Does anyone know if the comic con iron man 2 footage is leaked anywhere?

Does anyone know if the comic con iron man 2 footage is leaked anywhere?

I can not believe I can not find it...

DavieBoy

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jan 8, 2009
New Jersey
INPUT INC. Short Circuit 2 wallpaper

These aren't superhero related wallpapers. Or maybe they are?

I wanted this wallpaper since Short Circuit 2 was on last week. I found someone on the net who remade it but wouldn't share it with anyone. JERK. I made this in photoshop today during some downtime at work. I think it is done but I will hand it off to my brother who I imagine will find and fix any imperfection I have.

Attachments

• INPUT INC LOGO.jpg
    INPUT INC LOGO.jpg
    280.7 KB · Views: 701
  • INPUT INC LOGO INVERT.jpg
    INPUT INC LOGO INVERT.jpg
    280.2 KB · Views: 729
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.