Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > OS X

Old Mar 2, 2009, 08:38 PM   #1
jxel
macrumors newbie

How to change flag in menu bar? from Brittish to Scottish...

HI,

I was wondering if you guys could help me at all... I have just received my new Macbook Pro(which is sweet) but i was wondering if anyone knew how to change the british flag from appearing in the menu bar?

I know I can make it not display and change country... but i want the Scotland flag to show... is there a way of going in and changing the image file over? sorry if this sounds like a stupid request... just my preference...

p.s also i keep getting messages from my wireless saying that "your wireless has been compromised and that they have to reboot" then it reboots... is someone hacking our wireless? this has happened like 4/5 times since i got my new mac...

anyway thanks for your time.
jxel is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Mar 2, 2009, 09:13 PM   #2
Mr_Brightside_@
macrumors 65816

Running Tiger I don't see the Scottish flag, but it might be found for you in System Preferences / International / Input Menu. Have a scroll around there and check it if you see it. If you don't find it and want rid of Jack, uncheck Show input menu in menu bar at the bottom.
Edit Ok I just fully read your post, looks like you know what you're doing, my bad. Maybe Google it? As for Airport, no idea!
edit 2
http://www.gregorwright.com/salad/he...bar_flag_hack/
http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=105860

Last edited by Mr_Brightside_@; Mar 2, 2009 at 09:21 PM.
Mr_Brightside_@ is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > OS X