Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

capriseyhaze

macrumors regular
Original poster
Mar 3, 2009
florida
Does anyone know were i can get some crack!!?!? Hahahaha nah im just playing. My real question is how do i get my apple products to show up on the botton of my posts

jackiecanev2

macrumors 65816
Jul 6, 2007
Signature.

Look to the upper right, below the iPhone tab; quickLinks > Edit Signature.

GGJstudios

macrumors Westmere
May 16, 2008
Here:
Picture 26.jpg

volcom883

macrumors regular
Sep 29, 2008
istanbul
since i also got something in mind that i always wanted to ask people but couldnt find the right section to post it i'll just write it here ok:

does Apple inc. pays out a commission for movies showing people using macintosh machines?
i see macs used in more and more movies...

GGJstudios

macrumors Westmere
May 16, 2008
does Apple inc. pays out a commission for movies showing people using macintosh machines?
From Apple Gets a Big Slice Of Product-Placement Pie:
Apple said it does not pay for product placement and would not discuss how its products make their way into television and films.

But Apple was one of the first technology companies to hire someone in Los Angeles to get Mac products prominently displayed in hot TV shows and movies,...

"It's not an accident," "This is something Apple works at. Apple has the longest history of doing this."

capriseyhaze

macrumors regular
Original poster
Mar 3, 2009
florida
since i also got something in mind that i always wanted to ask people but couldnt find the right section to post it i'll just write it here ok:

I wondered that too. Macs are in like every tv show and movie as of late. I dont know if macs are the new trendy thing to have or what

andrew upstairs

macrumors 6502
Feb 3, 2009
Downtown Los Angeles
It's been like this for a long time. I work on movies and television. There is no incentive to place Apple products on camera. They are there for two reasons:

1. They look good.

2. Nearly everyone in the industry uses Macs, so they want to promote a product they like.

GGJstudios

macrumors Westmere
May 16, 2008
I did before I posted that. It doesn't explain how or why two completely unrelated threads got merged.

See post #6. That's where the separate thread starts.

A moderator merged 2 threads and there was a note indicating that in the first post. After that, the moderator modified the thread title and overwrote the previous edit note with the current one.

SuperMacMan

macrumors regular
Jul 12, 2008
Melbourne, Australia
Hi,

This is only for neatness sake, and so if you want to add more later on, but this is how I'd set your signature out if I was you:

- 17" 2.93GHz 4GB RAM Unibody MBP
- iPhone 8GB 1G
- 15.4" 2.53GHz 2GB RAM MBP
- 24" Alu iMac 2.8GHz 1TB HD 4GB RAM
- iPod Classic 160GB

In any case, that is an AWESOME collection, I wish I had all that!! :)

Mr. lax

macrumors 6502
Apr 6, 2007
Canada
Hi,

This is only for neatness sake, and so if you want to add more later on, but this is how I'd set your signature out if I was you:

- 17" 2.93GHz 4GB RAM Unibody MBP
- iPhone 8GB 1G
- 15.4" 2.53GHz 2GB RAM MBP
- 24" Alu iMac 2.8GHz 1TB HD 4GB RAM
- iPod Classic 160GB

In any case, that is an AWESOME collection, I wish I had all that!! :)

Its not supposed to be stacked, it says that very clearly where you insert your signature.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.