Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > Programming > iPhone/iPad Programming

Old Mar 4, 2009, 10:01 PM   #1
kwjohns
macrumors 6502a

CertificateSigningRequest Not Being Created in Keychain Access?

I was approved for the Apple Developer Program earlier today and began going through the process of being able to install the app on my iPhone. Well, I've gone through the instructions in Keychain Access and go to save the CertificateSigningRequest but it doesn't create it. I don't get any errors or anything but after I click to save it on the desktop, it quickly goes to "Your certificate request has been created on disk." but no file is created.
kwjohns is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Mar 4, 2009, 10:24 PM   #2
kwjohns
macrumors 6502a

For anyone having this issue, 1password seems to somehow cause a problem with this.

I ran into this thread so I removed 1password and deleted the keys out of Keychain Access and my CSR was created no problem.
kwjohns is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > Programming > iPhone/iPad Programming