Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > Programming > iPhone/iPad Programming

Old Mar 9, 2009, 05:57 PM   #1
XcodeNewb
macrumors member

UITableView Grouped Style

I am having an issue with using a Grouped Style UITableView. I have 2 sections in my table with a variable number of rows in each section. The problem is that when a row in the first section rolls off of the screen and then is rolled back on the screen the data in the row is replaced with the data in the same row number of the 2nd section of the table.

The row data is obviously coming from the cellForRowAtIndexPath method. I have the row number in that method but I cannot figure out how to get the table section number. Is that possible? Or is there another way to do this? When the cell redraws it thinks it is in the second section of the table. That is causing the problem.

Thanks
XcodeNewb is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Mar 9, 2009, 07:23 PM   #2
dejo

indexPath contains a section and a row.
dejo is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Mar 10, 2009, 01:49 PM   #3
XcodeNewb
macrumors member

Thank you such much for the reply. How did I ever overlook that?
XcodeNewb is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > Programming > iPhone/iPad Programming