Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store

Old Mar 14, 2009, 07:15 PM   #1
dsalehipour
macrumors newbie

Error 11222

So i installed the new 8.1 Itunes on my IMac and now whenever i try to access the itunes store, it says...
"Itunes could not connect to the Itunes Store. The network connection was refused.

Make sure you network setting are correct and your network connection is active, then try again."

My internet is active and i have checked my networking on my IMac and nothing seems to be wrong. I have tried reinstalling it many times and still the same error. I have restarted my computer and cleared every cache known.
Does anyone have a clue what i can do?
dsalehipour is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Mar 14, 2009, 07:54 PM   #2
Gray-Wolf
macrumors 68030

Send a message via MSN to Gray-Wolf
If you have a recent Back up, I would restore that, to get it working, then go from there and re update it. That failing, contact apple for specific help.

Also give this a look see too. http://discussions.apple.com/thread....sageID=7735473

http://discussions.apple.com/thread....39786&tstart=0

And for a LOT of good help with Apple issues, http://discussions.apple.com/index.jspa?categoryID=1

Last edited by Gray-Wolf; Mar 14, 2009 at 08:02 PM.
Gray-Wolf is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Mar 14, 2009, 08:20 PM   #3
dsalehipour
macrumors newbie

ok

thank you... I have no backup but i will try to fix it by looking at those.
dsalehipour is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store