Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store

Old Mar 29, 2009, 04:25 AM   #1
iMapple
macrumors newbie

iTunes error 3004

I am unable to connect to the iTunes Store when I click the arrow link that's next to a song. I receive the following message:

We could not complete your iTunes Store request. An unknown error occurred (3004).

There was an error in the iTunes Store. Please try again later.

I've been having this problem for the past couple of weeks now. It's never happened before. Since that time, I have restarted my Mac (at least twice) and updated my software. I've googled the error code and have found nothing.

Can anyone PLEASE help me? I was once able to connect with ANY & ALL songs, now none work.

P.S. I am running Tiger 10.4.11 & iTunes 7.6.2. I worry that if I upgrade to iTunes 8, my library might somehow be negatively affected.
iMapple is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Apr 1, 2009, 10:30 AM   #2
raybell
macrumors newbie

error 3004 on iTunes store

Had this problem on a new Mac I got last week. Advised by Hi-Tec at Bradford who supplied it to download all latest Apple updates which took about 3 hours.
Problem solved instantly.

Good luck

raybell
raybell is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store