Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > Programming > iPhone/iPad Programming

Old Mar 30, 2009, 02:36 AM   #1
bboyjayz
macrumors member

No permission to iTunes Connect

Hi,
i've a big problem, I have the licence at 99$, and when i try to have access to iTunes Connect, it says I don't have the permission to have access to iTunes Connect... do you know if it's normal, and if not, how can i do ?
bboyjayz is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Mar 30, 2009, 03:47 AM   #2
bredell
macrumors regular

Send a message via Skype™ to bredell
I have the same problem, I have access to everything except iTunes Connect. When I try to login I get the message "Apple ID does not have permission to access iTunes Connect."

Is there something you have to do to get access? Something in the Program Portal?
bredell is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Mar 30, 2009, 06:49 AM   #3
bboyjayz
macrumors member

i've called Apple, and a women said me that a lot of person have this problem, and it's possible that the Data Base of iTunes Connect and the one of the developper program have not been well synchronized...
so Wait and See.

NB: i'm from france, maybe in your country, it's an other thing ... don't know ..
Old Mar 30, 2009, 11:11 AM   #4
bredell
macrumors regular

Send a message via Skype™ to bredell
I'm from Sweden. Maybe this is a european problem?

I'll wait another week, if it doesn't work by then I'll contact Apple.
bredell is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Mar 30, 2009, 07:39 PM   #5
marquix
macrumors newbie

I am from HK, i am facing the same problem. How can I solve it?!
marquix is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Mar 30, 2009, 08:38 PM   #6
wakka092
macrumors 6502

If you recently signed up for the dev problem, it can take a day or two before you can access iTunes Connect. That's how long I had to wait.
Old Mar 31, 2009, 05:21 AM   #7
bboyjayz
macrumors member

it's done, i have access to itunes connect now ^^ but all informations about tax, it's hard to complete, specially for french guy like me

MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > Programming > iPhone/iPad Programming