Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > Programming > iPhone/iPad Programming

Old Mar 30, 2009, 08:02 AM   #1
merlynsilva
macrumors newbie

Question!

Hi guys,

Ive designed an App and, not being a developer, am getting it built by someone else. Im confused as to the best way to submit it to the app store; on one hand, developers can submit it on my behalf (in which case im unclear on who would own the App), on the other I could attempt to sign up to the Developer Program and submit it myself; not being a developer, im not sure Apple would accept me.

Can anybody shed any light on the best way to proceed?
Many thanks!
Merlyn
merlynsilva is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Mar 30, 2009, 08:31 AM   #2
jnic
macrumors 6502a

Create your own account and have the developer submit it using that account. You don't need to be a developer to to have an account. Your developer shouldn't be submitting your app from his/her own account.
jnic is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > Programming > iPhone/iPad Programming