Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Archive > Archives of Old Posts > Product Recommendations/Reviews

Old Apr 15, 2004, 02:16 PM   #1
primalman
macrumors 6502a

Experience with Canon i9100 printer?

Anyone have any time with a Canon i9100 13"x19" printer? I need replace a busted HP in my lab, and I wanted to see what anyone thought of this Canon. It will see a modest work load, and it fits in my budget range.

Thanks in advance.
Old Apr 24, 2004, 06:57 PM   #2
SwitchHitter
macrumors member

I purchased the i9100 - and absolutely love it. I do recommend using the Canon top quality paper (I think it's the Pro line). I do most of my printing at Costco now, but I use the i9100 for the REALLY big ones - the quality is awesome.

I would definitely recommend purchasing. I did quite a bit of research on top quality photo printers - and was seeking one that had top quality, along with large format printing.

If you do a search on the i9100 and also type in review you should be able to pull up some of the articles.

Well worth the $$$
SwitchHitter is offline   0
Old Apr 24, 2004, 07:05 PM   #3
bousozoku
Moderator emeritus

The i9900 will replace the i9100 at the top of Canon's line for consumer printers in a few weeks. The i9100 has taken a price drop but is still available.

Since the i9900 has twice the nozzles, two new inks, and FireWire, I'm going to wait for it.
bousozoku is offline   0

MacRumors Forums > Archive > Archives of Old Posts > Product Recommendations/Reviews