iTunes problems in Xp - MacRumors Forums
Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Archive > Archives of Old Posts > Daily Tunes Site Discussion and Feedback

Old Apr 16, 2004, 04:03 PM   #1
flounder
macrumors newbie

iTunes problems in Xp

This might have been asked in this forum but I could not find it. A friend of mine has itunes on her Toshiba laptop running XP. iTunes has been working fine until recently. It happened when trying to copy music to her machine from mine. Well instead of copying the actuall song she just copied the address to the song on my machine. Well, after she disconnected from my machine it started to act up. It will freeze when trying to delete the song that was on my machine. And it will freeze when trying to important songs. I have unistalled itunes and also the files in the Documents and Settings under her user name. Reinstalled the program and everything looks good but it will still freeze when trying to import songs. Has anyone run into this problem or know where I can read about a solution or any thoughts about it. I told her she just needs to get a Mac. But if anyone can help it would be appreciated. Thanks
flounder is offline   0

MacRumors Forums > Archive > Archives of Old Posts > Daily Tunes Site Discussion and Feedback