Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > Programming > iPhone/iPad Programming

Old Apr 3, 2009, 04:51 AM   #1
ilx.mac
macrumors member

Stop .xib file from reloading

Hi there,

I am developing an application for iphone. I am moving from a.xib to b.xib & fetching a value & return back to a.xib. By the mean time all values entered in the textfields of the a.xib files getting cleared (I am building the whole page on the viewdidload method). I want stop this. Is there any suggestion on that?
ilx.mac is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Apr 3, 2009, 10:51 AM   #2
dejo

Maybe use awakeFromNib instead?
Old Apr 3, 2009, 11:07 AM   #3
eddietr
macrumors 6502a

What exactly do you mean by switching from nib to nib?

Do you mean you are going from one view controller to another and then back and your first view controller is redrawing a blank set of views?

I guess it would be useful to see some code of what exactly you are trying to do.
eddietr is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Apr 7, 2009, 04:59 AM   #4
ilx.mac
macrumors member

Re

Thanks for the input guys.

i made it the other way, by calling [self.navigationController popViewControllerAnimated:YES]; in the form B's back button & it moves to form A now.
ilx.mac is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > Programming > iPhone/iPad Programming