Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > Programming > iPhone/iPad Programming

Old Apr 4, 2009, 04:37 AM   #1
jagatnibas
macrumors regular

unlimited viewcontroller

Hi All,

I am in a funny situation where I need to show a number of view controllers sliding through a navigation bar. How many i dont know, it will be dynamic. How to achieve this ?

All the view controllers' view are similar, but i want them to slide them through navigation controller

regards
Jagat
jagatnibas is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Apr 5, 2009, 05:37 PM   #2
eddietr
macrumors 6502a

I'm not sure if I'm understanding your question correctly, but you can create and configure view controllers programmatically and push them onto the navigation stack as deep as you like (within reason, of course).
eddietr is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > Programming > iPhone/iPad Programming