Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Michaelgtrusa

macrumors 604
Original poster
Oct 13, 2008
I've read some articles on safari having this problem. I've gone to macromedia site and blocked everything possible and in my library and deleted everything and they still keep showing up in the cookie window. Image shack is one. Does any one have any ideas? I've mentioned this here days ago. Very few new cookies make it back to my library since blocking them at macromedia.

Michaelgtrusa

macrumors 604
Original poster
Oct 13, 2008
I'm thinking about deleting the plist file. I've tried every thing short of asking apple. What do members here think? Very few have heard of this!

Michaelgtrusa

macrumors 604
Original poster
Oct 13, 2008
The goal is to manage my cookies but I can't do that if their is a covert program running that i'm not aware of. Image shack is one. This is odd.

edesignuk

Moderator emeritus
Mar 25, 2002
London, England
They're cookies. They're everywhere. Why the need to manage them? Just let them be. Clear them from time to time if you really want to. It's nothing worth spending time worrying about.

rdowns

macrumors Penryn
Jul 11, 2003
You can disagree and ask elsewhere, but he's right. Relax and enjoy your computer.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.