Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

PowerMacMan

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Mar 17, 2004
Chicago, Illinois
Post it here... What's next, and what will the specs be... We've got the iPod, iMac, and PowerMac that are yet to be updated within weeks, and at most WWDC, so what will the specs be... If you know tell us, if you're guessing go ahead... Guess!

titaniumducky

macrumors 6502a
Nov 22, 2003
PowerMacMan said:
Post it here... What's next, and what will the specs be... We've got the iPod, iMac, and PowerMac that are yet to be updated within weeks, and at most WWDC, so what will the specs be... If you know tell us, if you're guessing go ahead... Guess!

Guess:

iMac
15" 1.4 G5
17" 1.6 G5
20" 1.8 G5

PowerMac
Dual 2.2 G5
Dual 2.4 G5
Dual 2.6 G5

It's tough concerning dates. I highly doubt Steve can keep his 3 GHz promise - it's up to IBM, though.

Capt Underpants

macrumors 68030
Jul 23, 2003
Austin, Texas
titaniumducky said:
It's tough concerning dates. I highly doubt Steve can keep his 3 GHz promise - it's up to IBM, though.

If he doesn't keep his promise, he will be bashed until hell freezes over. It sucks that IBM is having yield problems. Seems like deja vue (however you spell that). I think the iMac will go G5 at WWDC, and the powermacs will go (top of the line model) 2.5 or 2.6 GHz.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.