Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Ringhale

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Apr 9, 2009
Are there any other iPhone virgins out there. I was about to come over from another carrier and go with the iPhone until I started hearing and reading about a new iPhone coming out soon. So I figured I would wait till that came out to make the switch.

kits

macrumors member
Apr 5, 2009
Are there any other iPhone virgins out there. I was about to come over from another carrier and go with the iPhone until I started hearing and reading about a new iPhone coming out soon. So I figured I would wait till that came out to make the switch.

I tried hard to hold mine until the new iPhone and other cool phones this summer. But, couldn't resist not having a decent smart phone. So, got one from ebay instead to avoid the 2-year commitment. I will get the new one with contract if other phones suck.

Andruw91

macrumors regular
Dec 25, 2008
Connecticut
Still haven't gotten my iphone yet. Been holding strong since my contract with Nextel expired in November. Come June/July I will be getting an iphone. That is unless they say it WILL be coming out on X date

jeremykyle

macrumors regular
Feb 8, 2009
Still haven't gotten my iphone yet. Been holding strong since my contract with Nextel expired in November. Come June/July I will be getting an iphone. That is unless they say it WILL be coming out on X date

That is true commitment right there. I signed a contract last August with my old Blackjack2, went until November with that THEN bought an iPhone and signed a NEW contract. I think I have a problem. :p

Andruw91

macrumors regular
Dec 25, 2008
Connecticut
That is true commitment right there. I signed a contract last August with my old Blackjack2, went until November with that THEN bought an iPhone and signed a NEW contract. I think I have a problem. :p

I waited in November when my contract expired because I heard something might come out at Macworld and my contract expired the end of November. So I figured "Eh what's two months" so I waited. Nothing. After Macworld I just kept waiting, and with WWDC coming in June it is the deadline. I will be getting an iphone no matter what. Like I said before the only reason I'll wait is if they say at WWDC that the new iphone will come out on X day.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.