Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

macornomac

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jun 25, 2007
Hey guys I have a quick question. I wanted to burn some songs from my playlist in itunes or with toast. I tried once with itunes where I created a playlist and burned the songs I wanted. However I noticed when I burned the cd the album artwork did not burn with the songs. Is there an option where I can include the album artwork in itunes or with toast???? I know it's possible because someone burned me a cd and was able to include the album artwork with each song. Much appreciated with any help.

Jolly Jimmy

macrumors 65816
Dec 13, 2007
An audio CD can't contain artwork and such, so you'll need to burn the songs as a data CD.

gnasher729

Suspended
Nov 25, 2005
Hey guys I have a quick question. I wanted to burn some songs from my playlist in itunes or with toast. I tried once with itunes where I created a playlist and burned the songs I wanted. However I noticed when I burned the cd the album artwork did not burn with the songs. Is there an option where I can include the album artwork in itunes or with toast???? I know it's possible because someone burned me a cd and was able to include the album artwork with each song. Much appreciated with any help.

Audio CDs cannot contain artwork.
Data CDs can contain artwork, but they will only play on a computer, and I think only on a Macintosh (the last could be wrong).
MP3 CDs can contain artwork and will play on many devices, but not ordinary CD players. They will for example play on many DVD players, but on the two that I own, they won't show artwork.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.