Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > Programming > Mac Programming

Old Apr 17, 2009, 05:14 PM   #1
Awesomeness
macrumors member

Simple Java dictionary help!

Okay, I am SO CLOSE to finally finishing my compression program! One of the last things I need to do is this: I need a method that takes a Hashtable. (basically a dictionary) The Hashtable's keys are always strings, and the values are always numbers. It would return an array of Strings, which would be the dictionary's keys, and the ordering their values from least to greatest. I have no idea how I'd go about this, and I need your help! Thanks guys! I'll show everyone my program when it's done!
Awesomeness is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Apr 17, 2009, 05:15 PM   #2
Awesomeness
macrumors member

If I get this done I'llk be able to finish the rest by tommorow or the next day!
Awesomeness is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > Programming > Mac Programming