Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone > iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting

Old Apr 19, 2009, 06:22 PM   #1
KailaAnn
macrumors newbie

Unhappy Doesnt vibrate loud enough?

I THOUGHT I remembered my iPhone vibrating louder but then I put a case on it and I thought that was why I can't hear it anymore. But then I was playing with my friend's (who has the same case) and his vibrates much louder than mine! I have never dropped my phone so I don't think I could have possibly busted it.
If someone has any ideas to make the vibrate louder I'd love the help! I keep missing calls/texts and its friggen annoying!
Cheers,
Kaila
KailaAnn is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Apr 19, 2009, 06:40 PM   #2
X5-452
macrumors 6502

I agree. I hate that iPhone doesn't have a setting to control the length and intesity of the vibration. The factory default doesn't cut it for me.
Old Apr 20, 2009, 01:20 AM   #3
The Californian
macrumors Demi-God

Quote:
Originally Posted by KailaAnn View Post
I THOUGHT I remembered my iPhone vibrating louder but then I put a case on it and I thought that was why I can't hear it anymore. But then I was playing with my friend's (who has the same case) and his vibrates much louder than mine! I have never dropped my phone so I don't think I could have possibly busted it.
If someone has any ideas to make the vibrate louder I'd love the help! I keep missing calls/texts and its friggen annoying!
Cheers,
Kaila

The motor may be going bad... Take it to the Genius Bar, they may replace it for you
Old Apr 20, 2009, 06:22 AM   #4
elwood2
macrumors member

Quote:
Originally Posted by X5-452 View Post
I agree. I hate that iPhone doesn't have a setting to control the length and intesity of the vibration. The factory default doesn't cut it for me.
Try this.
elwood2 is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone > iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting