Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

pimentoLoaf

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Dec 30, 2001
The SimCity Deli
I downloaded a App from Apple into my Mac, and then sync'ed my iPod Touch. After playing with the app awhile, I decided to rate it online.

Only that Apple's site pops up a dialog box claiming I don't own it. Sure I do: it's on my iPod. I am using it.

If I delete the app, then another dialog pops up, this time on the iPod, asking that I rate it. Back to the App store to see what gives. No ability to rate.

I click Get App. Now a dialog pops saying I already purchased it. But I didn't: Apple said so when I tried to rate it.

:p

Back to the page to rate it. NOW it gets it right, and my rating is accepted. :cool:

jman800

macrumors regular
Sep 19, 2008
Yeah I also have a hard time dealing with what my computer has and what my ipod has. Its a pain really, and wished App's on the Computer and Iphone/Ipod would be much easier and user friendly.

The worst problem is un-clicking every single app you don't want on your ipod when you sync. The whole list gets unchecked EVERY TIME. ANNOYING AND TIME CONSUMING.:mad:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.