Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

celebrityaddict

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Apr 22, 2009
I had an iphone that was ruined by the rain last week. It was raining so hard that when I opened up my backpack, I found my phone dunked in a puddle of water that had gone through the material of my backpack. The phone is now dead.

I recently bought a new one.

My question is, I made a lot of purchases on itunes using my old iphone that I didn't get a chance to load up onto my computer. How do I get those songs back? I tried "check for available downloads" on the computer using my account, but that didn't work.

Please help, because I seriously bought like, 3 albums and I don't want to waste money buying them again.

Ivan P

macrumors 68030
Jan 17, 2008
Home
I had an iphone that was ruined by the rain last week. It was raining so hard that when I opened up my backpack, I found my phone dunked in a puddle of water that had gone through the material of my backpack. The phone is now dead.

I recently bought a new one.

My question is, I made a lot of purchases on itunes using my old iphone that I didn't get a chance to load up onto my computer. How do I get those songs back? I tried "check for available downloads" on the computer using my account, but that didn't work.

Please help, because I seriously bought like, 3 albums and I don't want to waste money buying them again.

Contact iTunes Support and tell them that you lost the tracks. They should let you redownload them for free.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.